Happy Thursday friends! Summer is in full swing here & the temps are climbing into the high 90’s already. I don’t change up my beauty routine too much with the changing seasons, but there are some products that make the higher temps & sunnier days much more manageable. Today I wanted to quickly share my must-haves for the summer months.
- St. Tropez Classic Bronzing Mousse. We all want a gorgeous summer glow without the dangers of the sun. St. Tropez’s classic mousse is my go-to for a natural-looking tan. It comes out with a slight tint so you can tell where you’ve applied, doesn’t streak, & dries quickly. I always apply with a tanning mitt, like this one, for an even application & to keep my hands clean.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. With time spent in the water, a detangler & leave-in conditioner is a must to keep hair healthy during the summer. My hair is very fine & so easily weighted down, so I love that this leave-in is light-weight & doesn’t leave behind any residue.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo. Batiste’s dry shampoo is a classic for a reason – it instantly revitalizes limp, worn out hair, adding volume. And who doesn’t want more volume?
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. A daily moisturizer with SPF for essential year-round, but it’s especially important during the summer months when you’re showing more skin. My skin tends toward the sensitive side, so Aveeno’s oatmeal formula is perfect to keep my skin hydrated & soothed.
- Wet Brush. My hair stylist starting using a Wet Brush to detangle my hair with damaging it years ago & I fell in love! It easily gets all of the tangles out, without breakage, even in wet hair.
- Invisibobble. These little gems are all over my house, car, office, etc. They hold all of your hair up in the heat, without leaving behind those annoying little creases.
- Tend Skin Solution. My esthetician recommended Tend Skin last year to help prevent ingrown hairs & this stuff is amazing! It works for soothing irritated skin, reducing razor burn, & getting rid of ingrown hairs from waxing & shaving.
- Koopari Coconut Lip Glossy. I feel like my lips are always so chapped, even in the summer, so I have tubes of this clear lip gloss stashed everywhere! The thick formula locks in moisture for hours & gives a great shiny look, which you know I love! Plus it smells great.
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream. I have already raved about this lip cream here & here. I just keep stocking up on new shades of this lip-plumping, long-lasting, creamy gloss! Rose Julep, a pretty rose, is my go-to shade for a natural, summer lip.
- Glo Skin Beauty Oil Free SPF 40+. This lightweight SPF was in the Summer Box of Style. I typically use a heavier moisturizer with SPF in the winter, but was excited to try something lightweight for the hot summer months. This one did not disappoint! It gives a touch of moisture, protects my skin, & primes for makeup, all without a greasy feel.
- Morphe Setting Mist. There’s nothing worse than having your makeup perfectly done, then stepping outside & having it all melt off. This light mist keeps your makeup on all day & is great for a quick refresh in the afternoon.
Shop the Post