Spring is finally here. And with it comes allergy season. If you’re like me, you’ll have at least one miserable sick day this spring. I’m also a wimp when I don’t feel well. Here’s my must haves for feeling better when I’m stuck at home.
1. Comfy PJ’s. Nothing will make you feel better than curling up in some warm, fuzzy PJ’s. I love the cute sheep pattern on this set.
2. Sleep mask. This mask will help keep the light out so you can get some much needed rest. It has a lavender scent to help soothe.
3. Lip balm. I am obsessed with this Malin & Goetz mojito lip balm.
4. Chamomile tea. There’s something comforting about warm, chamomile tea.
5. Netflix. Use your time in bed to catch up on binge watching the latest thrillers.