Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Here are six ideas for gifts that she’s sure to love.
1. Custom Photo Print. I love giving personalized gifts and this custom photo print is the perfect to showcase your favorite family photos.
2. The Book of Joan. “Joan and Melissa Rivers had one of the most celebrated mother-daughter relationships of all time.” This memoir by Melissa Rivers would be a great choice for a book lover.
3. Candle. The scent of lilac blossom mixes with lily of the valley and sweet violet for the ultimate spring fragrance. The three wix candle fills the room with a light fragrance.
4. Scarf. For the fashion conscious mother, choose a bright geometric scarf that can be worn into the summer.
5. Birchbox. If your mother loves beauty products, treat her to a year of customized samples with a subscription to Birchbox.
6. Bracelet. Let your mom wear your love and appreciation with this Kate Spade bangle. The outside reads with priceless mom advice: sit up straight, say thank you, do your homework, play nice, say please, go play outside.